Here at Richmond Dumpster Rental Center we have been in the dumpster industry for a long time and we have helped many homeowners, contractors and businesses in Richmond, VA. Whatever dumpster size you may need for your project in Virginia, we can deliver it to your location on short notice. We will send the dumpster to your premisses as soon as possible, usually in less than 24 hours.
It is our objective to give each and every of our customer the best dumpster service possible. Roll-off umpsters are delivered promptly, so you don’t have to wait to clean up your place. To experience speedy dumpster rental services, all you have to do is call us at 804-409-9050 and speak with one of our customer service representatives who are all friendly and can answer any of your questions related to waste management and roll-off dumpster rental services.
How To Rent A Rolloff Dumpster
We guarantee that we can supply all your dumpster rental or recycling requirements. It doesn’t matter what container size you need because we always have a wide selection of dumpster sizes available in our inventory. If you are not sure what dumpster size to pick, we can always help you decide the best rolloff size for your specific project. We are just a call away!
When renting a dumpster from us, all you need to do is book an appointment over the phone, then we will take care of the hauling and disposal procedure which essentially makes life so much easier for you when it comes to your waste management jobs.
When you finally have booked your appointment and gave us the necessary details for the container delivery, we will transport the dumpster to the location you provided us. You can begin using the dumpster immediately once it has arrived at your place. As soon as your project is completed and you no longer need that dumpster, we will then come to your location and pick up everything on time and remove the dumpster from your premisses.
The Best Junk Removal Service in Richmond
We know that most people are looking forward to getting the lowest priced dumpster rental service that can efficiently handle their waste removal requirements. That’s why we see to it to provide outstanding services at very affordable rates.
Here are the things that you should know about why it pays to work with us as your preferred dumpster rental company:
- Time is money. We value everyone’s time. We don’t want to cause any delay in delivering our dumpster containers to you. We also always pick them up and haul them away on time.
- Safety is our priority. At Richmond Dumpster Rental Center, we guarantee a 100% protection for your property. We have made sure that all of our dumpsters are in great working condition. We also have trained our crew about safety precautions in transporting the dumpster to your place and handling the rolloff containers with care.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. We already have helped many customers in Richmond and the neighboring counties. We value everyone’s trust, so we are transparent with regards to our pricing. We do not charge additional hidden fees like some of our competitors do. From the moment you call and book an appointment with us, you can get an exact quotation for the services you want to avail, so you know exactly what to expect.
- Our experts can help you. Our customer service representatives are second to none. They are very-knowledgeable regarding providing solutions to all your dumpster rental inquiries. They will be delighted to speak with you and assist you in your rolloff dumpster rental needs and queries. It’s not a problem if it’s your first time hiring a dumpster rental service, because they will be more than happy to help you throughout the process of renting a dumpster with us.
Dumpster Sizes Guide
This guide will help you decide what type of dumpster you are going to need to rent for your project. Of course it will depend on the size of the job you are planning to work on.
Approximate dimensions: 12’ long x 8’ wide x 4’ high
A 10-yard dumpster is most suitable for medium-sized cleanup projects as well as smaller remodeling construction projects. Below are the specific projects corresponding to this type of dumpster size:
- Kitchen remodeling project
- Single shingle roof debris
- Medium sized garage cleanouts
- Deck removal
- Yard landscaping
Approximate dimensions: 22’ long x 8’ wide x 4.5’ high
A 20-yard dumpster is about twice as long as the 10-yard dumpster. It is a perfect choice when it comes to larger home cleanup projects. If you are working on mid-sized renovation or extension construction projects, this is the best option too.
- Large deck removal
- Garage and basement cleanouts
- Single shingle roof debris
- Attic refurbishment
Approximate dimensions: 22’ long x 8’ wide x 6’ high
This 30-yard dumpster has similar dimensions to the 20 yard, but the 30-yard size has higher walls. This dumpster size works best for a complete home clean-out, renovation and remodeling projects for large homes or for a wing extension to a house.
- Two-car garage demolition
- Siding or window replacement on small to medium homes
- Small house demolition
- Large roof replacement
Approximate dimensions: 22’ long x 8’ wide x 8’ high
The 40 Yard Dumpster is similar to the 20 and 30-yard dumpsters, but this one has the highest walls. These dumpsters are recommended for the largest projects such as the following:
- Large commercial building cleanout
- New construction or building development
- Siding or window replacement for large homes
- Large roof tear off
- Entire house cleanout
Get Your Dumpster Container Today
We understand that picking the right dumpster size can be a challenging task, so if there is any confusion about that, please call us at 804-409-9050 to make sure you get the correct container size for your project. Our business representatives can provide all answers to whatever questions you may have to get the perfect roll-off container choice for your project.
So if you need scheduling a few bins or a rolloff dumpster rental near me to dispose of your refuse, call us now and all your questions will be answered promptly. It does not matter if it is restaurant litter, metal items, backyard debris even trees, furniture, cabinets or carpet items, bricks, electronics, domestic appliances, roofing waste, compost or scrap, we will take it all away for you.
We also service the following cities: Ashland, Bellwood, Bensley, Bon Air, Chamberlayne, Chester, Chesterfield, Colonial Heights, Dumbarton, East Highland Park, Glen Allen, Goochland, Hanover, Henrico, Highland Springs, Lakeside, Laurel, Manakin Sabot, Manquin, Mechanicsville, Midlothian, Powhatan, Quinton, Richmond, Rockville, Sandston, Short Pump, Studley, Tuckahoe, Wyndham.